Jenny Case is a multi-instrumentalist, music director, teacher and composer who has performed in and recorded with a wide variety of bands and productions over the years. She currently plays regularly with the Flamin’ Oh’s, ABBASolutely Fab, Favorite Girl, Genital Panic and gigs as a professional working musician usually on electric guitar, bass and vocals. Jenny has been teaching private music lessons (guitar, bass, drums, piano, etc) for 31 years and currently teaches out of her home studio in St Louis Park, MN and Lake Harriet House of Music in Minneapolis. She has also been a staff songwriter for the Songs of Love Foundation since 2002. Jenny is the Co-Founder and Artistic Director of She Rock She Rock, a Minnesota-based nonprofit dedicated to empowering girls, women, gender non-binary and trans folks through the art of music and is the recipient of Century College’s 10th annual Women of Distinction award.
* I'm a professional music teacher and teach guitar, bass, ukulele, drums, mandolin, keyboard, music theory, songwriting and recording (Pro Tools, Garageband, Logic) lessons at my St Louis Park, MN home studio, specializing in GIRLS ROCK! lessons. Please contact me through this website for more information! Additionally, I teach one day/week at Lake Harriet House of Music in S. Mpls. I teach lessons both in person and on Zoom!
* I'm one of the organizers for MN's first Girls Rock Camp: Girl's Rock N Roll Retreat (GRRR), and we're preparing for our 18th year of camps in 2024!
* I'm the Co-Founder/Artistic Director of the nonprofit organization She Rock She Rock. Our mission is to empower girls, women, nonbinary and trans folks through the art of music. We're currently holding various music programming throughout the year, and a bi-monthly jam! Go to the She Rock She Rock website for more details!
* I'm a staff songwriter for an awesome non-profit organization called Songs of Love. We write and record personalized songs for children and teens currently facing tough medical, physical or emotional challenges, free of charge. I've been doing this for the past 20+ years and have written/recorded over 250 songs for them, and I'm still crankin' em out every spare second I have! Songs of Love is facing tough economic times these days, and have had to cut down on the number of children they can help, so any donations would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested, you can help Songs of Love with a donation of cash or by donating your used car.
* I volunteer for a great, Minneapolis-based dog rescue called Shih Tzu Rescue of MN. I always have a shih tzu or two in my home studio with me while I'm teaching lessons, and fun fact: one of them was even adopted by a student!!!